Reston, VA, 20147
Joined on September, 2018
Weekends after 8PM
Up to 5 minutes away for a flat fee
EducationI have completed my Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems from University of Arlington,TX
I also have a TEFL certificate
March 2017 to Present
• TEYL Certified
• Completed 1170 sessions till February 2018
• Teach ESL clients at all levels
• Sessions focus on vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, etc.
• Use Whiteboard extensively during sessions
IT Administrator and Support Specialist
US Inspect - Chantilly, VA
January 2017 to February 2017
• Modified accounts, user authentication, distribution lists with Active Directory
• Used SharePoint to create and migrate mailboxes, assign licenses, and data sharing
• Used PowerShell and SQL Scripts
• Used UC One for phone calls
• Resolved 321 trouble tickets for technical issues with connectivity, hardware, and software
• Analyzed trouble tickets (2016) for input to upper management to re-build request procedure for ZenDesk
• Assigned Home Gauge, Canvas, UC One licenses for new hires
User Support Representative
Siber Systems, Incorporated - Fairfax, VA
December 2008 to December 2016
• Troubleshot technical and billing issues related to RoboForm (Password Management software) and
Good Sync (Synchronization software) in Windows and MAC.
• Verified purchases via phone calls
• Dispatched CDs and USB drives for users
• Worked with IOS devices
• Strongly supported transition from Desktop Version 6 to Desktop Version 7/RoboForm Everywhere.
Help Desk Support
V.I.S Systems - Chantilly, VA
December 2007 to September 2008
• Resolved desktop compatibility issues of firmware, peripheral and storage devices • Used Active Directory to reset passwords and reactivate accounts
• Used Remedy to track, resolve, and escalate technical issues.
Aegis Communications - Irving, TX
March 2001 to January 2003
• Worked on US Interact, an internet service provider for residential users.
• Troubleshot connectivity, enrollment, and browser issues.
CompuCom - Dallas, TX
October 2000 to February 2001
• Worked on RSS, project to resolve technical issues of 52 major companies, including IFC, ASB, NASA,
Gallo, Fidelity, Level 3 Communications, Kraft, Motorola, and Pepco.
• Calls relied heavily on detailed log, conference, and Intranet communication.
Tech Team - Dallas, TX
September 1999 to September 2000
• Configured BIOS settings
• Used Vantive for technical documentation.
Strategic Support Representative
Stream International - Dallas, TX
June 1997 to August 1999
• Worked on HP Pavilion (personal PCs) and HP Vectra (enterprise PCs)
• Used Appointment Scheduler for onsite technical service
• Dispatched replacement components to users
• Troubleshot issues with HP Personal Page and HP Fax machine
• Received awards on HP Intelligence Module for Windows NT 4.0 Overview and Windows 98 Beta.
Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
University of Texas - Arlington, TX
Active Directory (Less than 1 year), Citrix (Less than 1 year), COBOL. (Less than 1 year), MAC. (8 years), Remedy (Less than 1 year)
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows Vista/95/97/98/10, Mac, Mobile Devices, UNIX, Citrix
LANGUAGE: Visual Basic, Web Development, SQL, PowerShell, and COBOL.
SOFTWARE: MS Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Adobe Reader
TICKETING TOOLS: CRM, Remedy, RFSS/GSSS, ZenDesk
REMOTE ACCESS: Team Viewer
PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE: MPS, Check Free, Quicken, Expert Advisor, Boss, Swift, Solar, Oscar, Lmos, Egain, E-Profile, Sopad, IWS, Rumba, FDR, RMS, Fast Data, CRM, Pums, Custom CD
OTHER: SharePoint, Hyper-V, Active Directory, Deployment Management, and Networking Concepts
I like to cook different cuisine for my children, listen to music, and read as much as I can everyday
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.